Test automation helps in reducing regression testing time and cutting down the time to market with significant cost savings on long term basis. However, a clear automation strategy and roadmap is key to ensuring the right return on investment on your automation initiatives. With disparate application architecture, multiple environments, third party integrations and multiple user devices, a standardized and consistent automation approach is needed to ensure high reusability, ease of maintenance and lower upfront cost.
With the experience of advising clients on test automation and architecting their automation journey, TestingXperts is one of the leading automation testing companies that generate the value you always wanted through test automation. Our test automation solutions support your business objectives by designing an automation strategy aligned with enterprise goals. We carry out a detailed tools evaluation exercise to recommend an optimized tool inventory to suit your needs and budget.
TestingXperts Test Automation framework, Tx-Automate, inculcates industry best practices and features and can drastically reduce the effort to kick-start automation or improve your existing framework. Being one of the best test automation companies, we have dedicated teams with core expertise on all industry-leading tools like Selenium, HP UFT, Coded UI, TestComplete, Ranorex, Appium, etc. and can support test automation with a scripting language your team is comfortable with.
Our balanced Test Automation approach uses:
- Assessment of your automation needs and application landscape
- Assessment of your existing automation solution (if any)
- Tool selection, Proof of Concept and implementation
- Automated test script creation and execution
- Creation of regression test suites with flexible execution options
- Training and handover of automation test pack to client for future maintenance
Below are the benefits that Test Automation can bring –
1. REDUCED REGRESSION COST
Reduces the effort required to run tests and analyzing the outputs by up to 90%, making the testing process extremely efficient.
2. FASTER TIME TO MARKET
Cut down the regression testing cycle time by up to 80% helping you achieve quicker releases with higher frequency.
3. BETTER TESTING QUALITY
Enhance consistency and quality of the testing by removing possibility of any manual errors, and increase the test coverage at the same time.
4. BETTER RESOURCE UTILIZATION
Alleviate QA team frustration due to repeatable nature of testing and utilize them to focus more on release specific functional testing.
5. MULTI-PLATFORM TESTING
Test across different Operating Systems, devices, and browsers to ensure smooth operation for all end users
- Setting things right from beginning with detailed automation assessment to come up with clear automation strategy, roadmap and RoI using Tx-Automation ROI Calculator
- Ready to deploy, best in industry automation framework – Tx-Automate – implemented with customizations as per your needs
- Focus on enhancing reusability and ease of maintenance for lower ongoing costs
- Support integration with test management, defects management and continuous integration tools providing complete traceability and lifecycle automation
- Proven end to end automation process
- Expertise on all leading open source and commercial automation tools for the web, desktop, and mobile applications
- Flexibility in executing tests at various levels, i.e. application level, suite level, test case level, etc. across different testing environments using Tx-Execute
- Custom test execution reports with rich interface delivered to all stakeholders