Test automation helps in reducing regression testing time and cutting down the time to market with significant cost savings on a long-term basis. However, a clear automation strategy and roadmap are key to ensuring the right return on investment on your automation initiatives. With disparate application architecture, multiple environments, third-party integrations and multiple user devices, a standardized and consistent automation approach is needed to ensure high reusability, ease of maintenance and lower upfront costs.
With the experience of advising clients on test automation and architecting their automation journey, TestingXperts is one of the leading automation testing companies that generates the value you always wanted through test automation. Our test automation solutions support your business objectives by designing an automation strategy aligned with enterprise goals. We carry out a detailed tool evaluation exercise to recommend an optimized tool inventory to suit your needs and budget.
(TestingXperts’ Intelligent ‘Ready-to-Deploy’ Test Automation Framework)
TestingXperts’ has developed an extensible automation framework, ‘Tx-Automate’, which is modular, reusable, integrated and compatible. The framework has ‘out-of-the-box’ best-in-class features for test automation including rich custom reporting, third party integrations, configurable execution options, etc. The framework helps configure/ create test suites by combining various automated tests and making those test suites available for execution. It inculcates industry best practices and features and can drastically reduce the effort to kick-start automation. As one of the best test automation companies, we have dedicated teams with core expertise on all industry-leading tools like Selenium, HP UFT, Coded UI, TestComplete, Ranorex, Appium, etc. and can support test automation with a scripting language your team is comfortable with.
Benefits of Leveraging Tx-Automate
- Shorter design time: Over 40% reduction in test design time using pre-automated test scripts
- Reduced maintenance cost: Over 20% reduction in maintenance costs due to reusability of the framework across multiple applications
- Faster time to market: Up to 90% reduction in cycle time and improved test execution productivity leading to an overall 10% reduction in time to market
- Better decision making: Improved visibility due to comprehensive test reporting allows for more accurate strategic decisions
- Higher development productivity: Enabling process automation and suite integration within development cycle, leading to better productivity
- Single framework with capability to automate Web, Mobile applications and APIs
- Tool agnostic solution which can integrate with all leading tools, including Selenium and Appium
- Rich UI based output reports with various level of details for different stakeholders
- Ability to integrate into development pipeline with CI tools
- Integration with third party tools like test management, defects management, version management
- Interface with Cloud based providers for on-cloud test execution
- Integrated Performance testing capability along with functional testing
Our balanced Test Automation approach uses:
- Assessment of your automation needs and application landscape
- Assessment of your existing automation solution (if any)
- Tool selection, Proof of Concept and implementation
- Automated test script creation and execution
- Creation of regression test suites with flexible execution options
- Training and handover of automation test pack to client for future maintenance
Below are the benefits that Test Automation can bring –
1. REDUCED REGRESSION COST
Reduces the effort required to run tests and analyzing the outputs by up to 90%, making the testing process efficient.
2. FASTER TIME TO MARKET
Cut down the regression testing cycle time by up to 80% helping you achieve quicker releases with higher frequency.
3. BETTER TESTING QUALITY
Enhance consistency and quality of the testing by removing the possibility of any manual errors, and increasing the test coverage simultaneously.
4. BETTER RESOURCE UTILIZATION
Alleviate QA team frustration due to the repeatable nature of testing and utilize them to focus more on release specific functional testing.
5. MULTI-PLATFORM TESTING
Test across different Operating Systems, devices, and browsers to ensure smooth operation for all end users
- Setting things right from the beginning with detailed automation assessment to come up with a clear automation strategy, roadmap and RoI using Tx-Automation ROI Calculator
- Ready to deploy, best in industry automation framework – Tx-Automate – implemented with customizations as per your needs
- Focus on enhancing reusability and ease of maintenance for lower ongoing costs
- Support integration with test management, defect management and continuous integration tools providing complete traceability and lifecycle automation
- Proven end to end automation process
- Expertise in all leading open source and commercial automation tools for the web, desktop, and mobile applications
- Flexibility in executing tests at various levels, i.e., application level, suite level, test case level, etc. across different testing environments using Tx-Execute
- Custom test execution reports with a rich interface delivered to all stakeholders