• Test planning, guiding team on scripts design.
• Co-ordination with client team for Test environment, test data.
• Ensure Test artefacts are consistent and of the right quality.
• Ensuring progress of test activities as per plan adhering to milestones and meeting SLAs.
• Investigate and diagnose problems, propose and execute solution.
Experience, skills and qualifications:
• Experience of working with large-scale and complex programs, DevOps, CI/CD, Continuous testing environment.
• Excellent understanding of the Testing Lifecycle and the different types of testing such as Functional and Integration Testing.
• Knowledge of the different life cycle development models and methodologies used to develop large software intensive platforms.
• Ability to understand existing Test Processes and Plans and identify improvements and efficiencies.
• Experience of creating Test artefacts based on requirements and design documents.
• Experience with virtualised products/services/solutions.
• Expertise on multi- automation tools like Selenium, TOSCA, AccelQ, UFT.
BE/ B Tech (CS)/ M Tech (CS)/MCA or equivalent degree.
Relevant certificates like ISTQB will be an added advantage.
Submit Your Resume
Thanks for considering a career at TestingXperts. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.