Do your customers have to navigate through a maze of actions on your application to achieve what they need to? Are your customers leaving your website without completing the purchase, since they could not find the right link or page?
These problems can be avoided with Usability Testing, giving customers a smooth sailing to do what they want on the application.
Poor usability can affect your customer loyalty, putting a direct impact on your sales and brand reputation. The application should be easy to learn, use and navigate and should meet customers’ expectations. Software usability testing will help you identify all the usability issues before the application is released to the end-users, providing an intuitive user experience for your customers.
TestingXperts’ team of Usability experts will help you with the user-experience of your application and come up with a Usability test strategy based on the type of users, demographics, key business scenarios, etc. The team will identify a set of appropriate users, draft survey questions and help the targeted users complete the survey. The user behavior and actions will be monitored in real-time along with conducting interviews to get deeper insights about the application’s navigational scenarios and other options. TestingXperts will provide a detailed Usability analysis report with the following key parameters:
- Average Application Usability Rating
- Average Application Usability Rating Graph
- Usability Ratings of different countries
- Areas which are easy to access & areas where improvement is required
- Detailed comments provided by individuals
- Post-Task Average response given by users
- A pool of Usability testing experts to guide you on the strategy
- Helping you to come up with a list of sample users based on application characteristics, business objectives and user demographics
- Ability to get the users onboard through the wide user community
- Ability to quickly ramp up / ramp down
- Comprehensive usability reports along with detailed recommendations for improvement