Todays’ Enterprises demand quality products and insist on a shorter time to market in order to withstand the tough competitive market place. But in order to get quality products, inevitably it the application needs to be tested. Manual testing does not suffice their needs and hence, test automation takes a lead role to deliver quality. With Agile and DevOps methodologies on the go, there is more demand for test automation with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD) and Continuous Testing (CT) all around.
This white paper covers various aspects of Test Automation such as:
– Generations of Test Automation
– Quantitative & Qualitative Benefits of Test Automation
– Test Automation Metrics to Figure Out
– How do Businesses get the upfront advantage of Test Automation?
– Best Features a Test Automation Framework should have