Experience: 10+ Years
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget with detailed project planning to track progress
- Lead, monitor, and motivate different teams across the company and interact with staff at all levels in the organization
- Handling multiple projects , good in estimation, Design & Overall ownership to project
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks. Report and escalate to management as needed
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Provide process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
- Excellent team management and customer management skills
- Strong experience of product development lifecycle.
- Strong experience in Project Management
- Experience in executing DevOps, Cloud and BI projects would be a plus
- Understanding/experience on micro services or server less application development would be a plus
- Should have started on the career on technical work before moving onto project management roles.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Must have extensive working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Must have extensive experience of requirement analysis, task allocation, task progress tracking, process documentation, status meetings with stakeholders.
- Should be familiar with project management and execution tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with client independently and lead & mentor teams.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Technology stack – Java/. NET, Restful APIs/Microservices based development
- Exposure to automation/build tools like Maven, Jenkins, CI, Cloud Formation and others.
Submit Your Resume
Thanks for considering a career at TestingXperts. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.