Job Details :
Experience: 7+ Years
Job Location: Chandigarh/Bangalore
- 5 year experience architecting solution leveraging Azure IaaS services, ASR with 8+ years of experience of hard-core infrastructure
- In depth knowledge of key Azure services – VM, Storage, Azure SQL, VNet, Redis Cache, Resource Manager, Azure Diagnostics/ OMS, Traffic Manager, Azure CDN, Azure Notification Hubs, Azure Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- In-depth knowledge of design, implementation, engineering, automation and devops implementation, service operation and service improvement initiatives
- On-premise / other cloud providers to Azure cloud migration using cloud migration tools like ASR/Cloud Endure etc.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience using DevOps Tools, Python, Dockers
- Azure Cloud Architect Design & Architect, Implementation, Migration, Automation, DevOps, Service Operations Improvements, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, operation improvement and debug cloud environments in Azure and Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools.
- Performs engineering design evaluations for new environment builds
- Architect, implement and improve possible automations for cloud environments
- Implementation of industry standard security practices during implementation and maintain it throughout the lifecycle.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures through automation tools.
- The role is also expected to leverage prior knowledge and experience with the Azure automation framework to perform automation of build and deployment activities.
Submit Your Resume
Thanks for considering a career at TestingXperts. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.