Looking for candidates having excellent communication and leadership skills, rich experience in test automation using multiple tools, expertise in developing automation framework, automation strategy, RFP support, working on POCs and client presentations.
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Responsible for defining Test automation Strategy.
- Test planning, guiding team on scripts design.
- Co-ordination with client team for Test environment, test data.
- Ensure Test artefacts are consistent and of the right quality.
- Ensuring progress of test activities as per plan adhering to milestones and meeting SLAs.
- Investigate and diagnose problems, propose and execute solution.
- Provide leadership and direction to team.
- Participation in project reviews and Internal as well as External audits.
- Contribution towards test automation practice by conducting training sessions, developing reusable assets, conducting interviews, RFP support, working on POCs.
- B. Tech. (Computer / IT), MBA preferred.
- 8-12+ years experience out of which at least 6+ years on test automation.
- Experience of working with large-scale and complex programs, DevOps, CI/CD, Continuous testing environment.
- Excellent understanding of the Testing Lifecycle and the different types of testing such as Functional and Integration Testing.
- Knowledge of the different life cycle development models and methodologies used to develop large software intensive platforms.
- Ability to understand existing Test Processes and Plans and identify improvements and efficiencies.
- Experience of creating Test artefacts based on requirements and design documents.
- Experience with virtualised products/services/solutions.
- Expertise on multi- automation tools like Selenium, TOSCA, AccelQ, UFT.
Submit Your Resume
Thanks for considering a career at TestingXperts. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.