Tasks & responsibilities:
As a Technical Business Process Analyst you will play a key role in developing a standard set of processes and solutions to support. You’ll have a hybrid role combining process knowledge on CRM processes with IT experience.
● Jointly with the Product Manager(s) you’ll ensure adequate management of diverse stakeholders from operating companies, divisions and global teams
● You’ll facilitate the establishment of standard processes supporting the solution delivered by the CoE
● You’ll take responsibility to translate process requirements into IT requirements, collaborating with UX designers & (Software)Architects
● You’ll ensure that those requirements will be realized and implemented in an agile way following the fit-gap analysis with the existing in-house software solution
- Analyze, design & document process descriptions & Business processes.
- Document and maintain User Requirements Specifications and User Stories for the IT capabilities based on the detailed process models.
- Act as intermediary between the CoE and DevOps Community by mapping business requirements with IT capabilities.
- Ensure requirements from the DevOps Community as well as Business are met by the IT system(s).
- Solution to automate the creation of “terminals” in the diverse applications.
- App to manage Toggles.
- Solution to copy data between Outsystems environments, independent of internal IDs => so that is also analyzing API’s and understanding dbase tables to a certain level.
- Document handing solution: the app connecting Business Applications to our Content Management System.
- 4 – 5 years of work experience in Process Improvement, preferably in the logistics supply chain field.
- Experience in gathering requirements and implementations in a technical domain.
- Experience in Process Modeling Tools.
- Experience in agile way of working.
- IT affinity, pecially with SQL and APIs.
- Fluent in English and good communication skills.
- International mindset.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Customer oriented, efficient, initiative taking team worker who is able to analyze problems without losing sight of result and quality.
- Adaptive to changing priorities and -work conditions.
- Ability to operate in a complex environment and pro-actively connect with the many stakeholders.
Submit Your Resume
Thanks for considering a career at TestingXperts. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.