Job description :
– Can develop user-facing applications using Vue.js.
– Should be able to build modular and reusable components and libraries.
– Ability to Optimize application for performance.
– Can Contribute to architectural decisions.
– Must be able to identify technical debt, assessing solutions and planning a course toward resolution.
– Ensuring new code and coding practices to ensure the security or stability of the systems.
– Capable of diagnosing and addressing performance-related issues with queries and CRUD operations.
– Have experience with Agile development process.
– Have to be strong team player with a can-do attitude.
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with client.
– Have at least 3+ years of relevant experience.
– Highly proficient with Vue.js framework
and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
– Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js.
– Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
(knowledge of SaaS based architecture).
– Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
– Good Knowledge of Node.js
and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on technology stack).
– Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Have experience in implementing and consuming SOAP and REST web APIs
– Have strong understanding of relational data and its implementation in an RDMS (particularly MySQL, SQL Server, or Oracle
Additional Skills (Preferred) :
-Good to have strong knowledge Apigee API Management.
-Good to have knowledge of Google Cloud Dialogflow.
Submit Your Resume
Thanks for considering a career at TestingXperts. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.