Sr. Automation (UFT) Engineer – 05
- Job description
- Minimum 5-7 Years of Relevant Experience in IT Automation testing.
- Very Good understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Expertise and hands-on experience on Test Automation using HP UFT.
- Sound understanding of Test Automation Concepts.
- Working experience of testing tools like HP-ALM, JIRA, or other similar tools.
- Good understanding and practical experience of Defect Management and Test Execution.
- Experience on Performance Testing is a plus
- Key Responsibilities
- Design Automation Test Scripts for Functional Testing based on Requirements.
- Participate in all testing campaigns for projects/ releases (Regression).
- Execute Automation Test Campaigns and Track Defects.
- Effectively Communicate Testing Progress and Defect status to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to improve automation effectiveness.
- Assume primary responsibility as Automation SPOC
- BCA, BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA or equivalent degree.
- Must have ISTQB/CSTE certification
To Apply, you may also email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org