Automation (Selenium) Test Engineer – 05
- Job description
- The Incumbent should have Testing experience 3+ years.
- Automation specialization of 2-3 years in Selenium.
- Experience on one of these tools is must – QTP, Test Complete, IBM Functional tester, Selenium.
- Must have managed 2-3 test automation projects.
- Should have used Test management tools like QC, SpiraTest.
- Key Responsibilities
- To build Test automation competency.
- Developing automation frameworks.
- Client interaction.
- Developing reusable test assets.
- Responsible for hands-on development that uses good object-oriented designs and domain modeling.
- Manage and maintain complex set of automated test assets including automated scripts, test framework components, test data and test servers.
- Provide technical assistance and mentoring to other QA Analysts related to automation skills.
- Ability to develop and design automated test strategies for functional, non-functional and performance testing that helps increase testing coverage and reduce overall testing cycle times.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA or equivalent degree. Relevant certificates like ISTQB will be an added advantage..
To Apply, you may also email your CV at email@example.com