Test Data Management
With increasing test data volumes, diverse data types, complex relationships, and data sensitivity, most enterprises face significant challenges with test data management. Having good quality data is key to testing enterprise functionality correctly and efficiently in the test environment. Copying production data to be used for the test can expose the company to numerous privacy and compliance risks. In the absence of a strong test data management strategy, you may end up jeopardizing your testing cycles and pile up huge infrastructure costs.
TestingXperts brings in its unique 4P Methodology for creating an end-to-end test data management solution for enterprises. The test data management solution will broadly address the following three aspects:
- Simulating real user interaction with the application
- Simulating exceptional scenarios
- Generating real-time load on the system during non-functional testing
Given below is the detailed view of test data management methodology.
Test Data Management Tools used at TestingXperts:
- IBM Optim
- Compuware’s test data management solution
TestingXperts gives you the ability to create completely synthetic test data or use masked production test data for testing. Using synthetic test data creation techniques, test data can be created to match the exact requirements without really using any sensitive information. Some of the synthetic test generation tools we have experience in are Dynamic data generator, Datamaker, Solix EDMS, etc. We also employ solid data masking techniques to ensure all the sensitive information in the data is protected.
- Comprehensive test data management approach designed to help you at every step
- Experience with industry leading tools and platforms for test data management and masking
- Pool of certified resources in industry standard tools offering test data management services
- Experience of test data management consulting and strategy definition in complex engagements
- Experience handling large amounts of test data for non-functional testing as well