Signing up for an ERP package is a big decision for any enterprise, since it is closely related to key business processes and has the potential to enhance customer service and experience. To ensure an optimized return on investment, it is critical to have a successful roll-out with the desired features and benefits. With a high failure rate for ERP implementations, it is crucial to have a comprehensive QA strategy and expertise. TestingXperts offers you specialist QA and solutions for ERP testing and ensures your ERP systems function properly and meet your business needs. We have subject matter expertise on leading ERP QA packages, coupled with best-in-class QA processes, frameworks, and accelerators to help you achieve your ERP goals. Our expert ERP software testing experts can test features of core applications end to end and keep pace with the evolution.
We offer testing services across the lifecycle of the ERP programs, including a roll-out, upgrade, maintenance, and production support. We have experience working with popular ERP packages:
1. Oracle – E-Business Suite, Siebel and PeopleSoft
3. Various industry-specific products
4. Microsoft Dynamics
Our services on ERP packages include:
- ERP Testing Center of Excellence – repository of in-house testing accelerators, customized test approach, comprehensive test data management, leading tools expertise, and a robust test automation framework.
- Functional testing services, including System Testing, Integration Testing, UAT, Regression Testing, and Test Automation
- Non-functional testing services, including Security Testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing, Stress Testing, and Volume Testing
- Compliance Testing
Benefits of working with TestingXperts
1. Specialist Validation / Verification of your ERP implementations with the right solution for your context
2. End-to-End Testing services, including test advisory services, functional testing, non-functional testing, and test automation.
3. Expertise on various ERP packages and latest technologies, like Mobility, Big data, analytics, and Cloud
4. Custom Approach: We utilize industry best practices across process improvement and technology to help you eliminate risk and realize a return on ERP investment
5. Flexible delivery model – on-site and off-shore options with high utilization of resources.
6. Detailed test results with our customized reports (using Excel) and screen shots of key steps